Convert your Clinical Forms to an Electronic Patient Record.
Unify enables healthcare providers to complete forms such as a patient assessment form, medical PDF form and any other form, securely online.
Information captured in Unify forms is readily available for reporting, can be attached to a patient record (electronic or paper) and is automatically stored as an electronic patient record.
Unify lets you complete all your current paper forms across your organization digitally using any device from your workstation to your mobile phone.
Patient assessment Forms
Unify converts any clinical form into an electronic patient record. These forms are readily available to share with authorised teams.
Unify enables users to complete forms using any type of data including tick boxes, digital signatures, drawings and more.
Unify detects and prompts users on errors with its innovative logical field validation before validating the form.
Unify provides an intuitive UX for clinicians. The software requires minimum to no training to complete forms digitally.
Unify retains forms for historical data and audit purposes. Unify forms are secure and can be easily analysed and reported on.
Seamlessly Capture and Retrieve Information with Unify
Securely view and complete any form on your workstation, mobile and tablet with Unify. Unify delivers a highly responsive, fluid, and interactive user experience. Unify’s range of tools enables users to digitally create, store and fill out any PDF form or document on any device using:
- Tick boxes
Unify Turns a Patient Assessment form into an Electronic Patient Record
Unify is a digital platform that not only streamlines document management and data capture for all forms including medical PDF forms and patient assessment forms but also enables the seamless retrieval of forms and documents to create an electronic patient record.
Unify supports data analysis and reporting using tools such as Microsoft power BI.
Clinical data recorded on the clinical form is encapsulated using JSON it is formatted and stored in the reporting database.
The solution is delivered with ease as there is no development or coding required to capture your clinical data. We simply tailor your current standard pdf clinical forms to incorporate and store the data elements as required.
Unify Enables you to Complete Any Paper-based Form Digitally
- Unify converts any clinical form into an electronic patient record.
- Unify seamlessly integrates with other third-party applications.
- Unify enables users to complete forms using tick boxes, digital signatures and more.
- Unify retains forms for historical data and audit purposes.
- Unify detects and prompts users on errors with its built-in logical field validation.
- Unify captures drawings and illustrations on forms as required.
- Unify facilitates data validation before saving the final form to ensure data integrity.
- Unify enables medical PDF form validation through digital signature.
- Unify forms are secure and can be easily analysed and reported on.
- Unify provides an intuitive UX with minimal user training required.
[Download] the Unify feature sheet
Learn more about the benefits of Unify->->
The secure solution for converting your paper-based forms to an Electronic Patient Record.